If you attended the AHR show in Orlando this year, you saw the new Reznor Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) line on display.
If you’re unfamiliar with VRF systems, one of the biggest benefits is that a single system can control multiple zones in a building. The indoor unit(s) for each zone can be operated independently providing comfort levels different from each other. Some indoor unit(s) can even provide cooling, while others provide heating.
Reznor VRF systems are available in the following configurations:
- 3, 4, and 5 Ton VRF Mini Heat Pump outdoor condensing units that will handle up 7, 8, and 9 zones respectively
- 6, 8, and 10 Ton Top Discharge Heat Pump or Heat Recovery outdoor condensing unis that will handle 13, 16, and 19 zones respectively
- 6, 8, and 10 Ton Top Discharge condensing units that can be linked up to 30 Tons that will handle up to 57 zones
- Indoor units types are available as follows in ranges from 7 to 96 MBH:
- Wall Hung
- Floor Ceiling units
We had a great deal of interest at the show and we are looking forward to a lot of success with this line.
There is now a new “VRF – Split System” category under “Products” on the Reznor website. On this page you’ll see an interactive introduction detailing:
- What is VRF?
- Why choose Reznor VRF products?
- What products are offered?
Or, you can go to the interactive introduction directly at this link, http://preview.ceros.com/orange-tap/vrf-multi-zone-systems/page/page-565f5fd42f412
Installation manuals are available under the Literature tab.
Technical data manuals and brochures will be available soon, as well as the selection software tool.
For more information, contact your Reznor Sales Agent by calling 800-695-1901.